Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Posts


   It can be said, without a doubt, that I really neglected this blog over the past year. For that, I am so sorry. I tried to balance it with everything else but I did not start off the year very well. However, I have learned some time management tricks to assure I do not make the same mistake twice. It'll take effort, as does anything else, to keep this blog moderately updated but I will definitely try. I can't wait to review the anything batch of books that are set to release this year. Or even some from last year. This is a year of books and joys. Let us rejoice!
   Most of my reviews will revolve around YA- from fantasy to romance to mysteries- but I will definitely be trying new genres. Some NAs I've heard about do seem very interesting. We'll have to see, won't we?
   I'll have several reviews up very soon. Happy new year and many blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment